Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Coming Soon: Charlotte Redbird, Ghost Coach AND Taken by the Imp by Sharon Buchbinder

Dear Readers--

I am thrilled to inform you that my two books will be coming to you soon. There's SO much I want to tell you about these stories. Under each beautiful cover, you'll find a short blurb and the inspirations for my heroes and heroines.

Pre-order here!
Short Blurb: With the help of hunky real estate agent, Dylan Graham, life coach Charly Redbird and her new kitten have found the perfect home next to a cemetery. Charly gets a new client right away, who happens to be her neighbor—and a ghost. What could possibly go wrong?

My Inspirations: My infant granddaughter, Charlotte, is the inspiration for Charlotte Redbird, Ghost Coach. Babies can see spirits and we forget this ability as we grow older and are told spirits don't exist. When babies laugh for no reason and seem to be staring at the air, I believe they're having a conversation with a family member who has passed.My hero, Dylan, is an empath, and I drew him from of a number of men I know who allow themselves to FEEL and express their feelings. Society tells men to "Man up" and "Shut up" about emotions. My male family members fight this stereotype and express "softer" emotions.

Pre-Order here
Short Blurb: Financial wizard Dexter Graham has no trouble making money—as long as he doesn’t leave his home. A telepath who gets swamped by people’s thoughts, he finds being around others nearly impossible. Prompted by an unexpected visitor from the past, he takes a risk and travels to Cat's Paw Cove to spend time with his brother, and to his surprise, meets a beautiful Moroccan chef there.

Inspirations: My grandson's name is Dexter and since his sister, Charlotte, had a story, he wanted one, too. When I asked him what super power he would like in the story, he said without hesitation, "Mind reading." My grandson is very fair-skinned, blue-eyed, and at times can be shy, like my hero in Taken by the Imp. My inspiration for my heroine, Ynez, is a real celebrity chef and good friend, Jeanie Roland. I consulted Jeanie on the use of lavender in the cooking for this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment