Sunday, September 20, 2020

Review: Ominous Legacy by Jannine Gallant

 

Ominous LegacyOminous Legacy by Jannine Gallant
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the 4th book in the Counter Strike series by Jannine Gallant. I couldn't wait to get my hands on it and she did not disappoint. This page-turner starts with a mysterious legacy that sends experienced investigator, Wyatt Stone, and Talia Davis, a computer expert for the Counter Strike team. When they get together, the chemistry is clear--but is Talia ready to put her heart and her life on the line after a bad break-up. Will they and the budding romance survive the investigation--and the political impact? A nail biter and page turner, this novel earned 5 red, white, and blue stars from me and made me wonder, "What if?"

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. I just saw this! Thanks so much for posting the terrific review!

    ReplyDelete