Wednesday, September 5, 2018

New Release: Just for You by Kay Harris




Sharon, thank you so much for having me here on the release day for Just for You! This is book 3 in the I Want Morrison series. However, all three books can be read as stand alones. Just for You is a full length contemporary romance novel. It is a fun, emotional, and sexy opposites-attract story.


Starving artist Meg Kahele needs cash and fast, thanks to poor life choices involving an unscrupulous man. She convinces her best friend’s brother-in-law to hire her as his secretary. When she realizes his love life is as much of a disaster as his desktop, she offers to serve as his matchmaker as well.

Irresponsible playboy Hayden Morrison grows up fast when he is forced to carry his family’s future on his shoulders as the CEO of Morrison and Sons. He doesn't mind his new secretary finding him a suitable match. But he’s not interested in any of the women Meg finds. He wants Meg herself.

Despite having virtually nothing in common, heat rises between Meg and Hayden. But while Hayden chases, Meg runs. He has to convince her she’s the woman meant just for him.

Excerpt:
He laughed. “I am not the player you think I am. I really do relationships. You’re wrong about the seduction scene. I’m just not that smooth.”

“Yes, you are,” I blurted out. Because even though I hated rich boys and their games, I could totally see myself getting caught in this spider’s trap.

He chuckled and leaned toward me. “You’re right about the condoms, though. Maybe it’s wishful thinking, but I do keep them in the bedside table.”

His voice was low and his breath fanned over my ear as he confessed. It made me shiver. And I knew I had to make my escape.

“I’m glad the date went well. I need to head out.” I slunk back to the door, which Hayden had left open, and made my way over the threshold.

It was strange walking back into the well-lit room after being on the dark balcony. My feet were heavy as I made my way over to the bar. When I got there, I set down my half-empty glass of wine. I could feel Hayden right behind me. He placed his own glass down and leaned toward me.

“Don’t go. Please,” he said softly.

Buy Links:


THE WILD ROSE PRESS: https://bit.ly/2Bi9H8V



Social Media Links:







Kay Harris has had a diverse career with jobs ranging from college professor to park ranger. Now she adds author to her repertoire. Kay writes romance novels that contain a little bit of sweet, a dash of sexy, a touch of heartbreak, and a whole lot of fun! 

Kay grew up in the Midwest and has since lived all over the western United States including Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Arizona, Nevada, and California. She loves to hike, is obsessed with museums, and enjoys taking her extremely tall and very handsome husband on adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment