Friday, September 6, 2019

Review: Killer by Nature by Jan Smith

Killer by NatureKiller by Nature by Jan Smith
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Before this performance, I had not been enthralled with the Audible Originals. I felt like I was searching for gold in an pile of hay and nearly gave up--until I spotted this one. I am happy I took the chance and cannot recommend it highly enough. Reminiscent of old radio plays, this story was well acted and enhanced with realistic sound effects to put you into the settings. The characters were well drawn and the cast (this was not a one woman show!) of hundreds each played their part so well, I felt I knew them. There are clues, twists, turns, and lots of psychological drama, both professional and family for the main character, especially. The sing song recitations of nursery rhymes in whispers was particularly creepy. No spoilers from me. If you you enjoy edge of your seat suspense in your audio world, you might want to give this one a chance. I give it 5 shiny knives and highly recommend.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment