Thursday, March 12, 2020

Review: When Mountains Fall by Rolynn Anderson

When Mountains Fall (A Woman at the Helm Mystery #2)When Mountains Fall by Rolynn Anderson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I've been on the water in boats in high seas and low. This story took me back to those times and resonated through my core. I was cold, I was scared, I was angry, I was so frustrated I cried. I felt every emotion the heroine Camryn Hudson experienced, thanks to the author's powerful writing and scene setting. Her husband dies in a horrible timber company accident. Not bad enough he's dead, he has chained her to a marina she's not sure she can run on her own. Could things get worse? Yes, and they do. Her in-laws try to get her parental rights revoked, her DEAD husband is accused of murder, and the man she thinks she's falling for, Finn Weber, has more secrets than a triple agent. No spoilers from me, you must read the book to find out why I give it 5 stars and 5 rousing tug boat toots.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment