Dear Readers--
Happy September!! It is a busy bookish time for me. On Saturday, August 22, 2026, I had a book signing at la petite mort bookstore in Cockeysville, Maryland. And yes, it does mean a little death (orgasm) in French. The books are spicy and so are the readers! Scroll down to see what else is going on and to find a surprise!
September 18-19, 2026, I will be at the Creatures, Crimes, and Creativity Con where I will be signing books along with a LOT of great authors!
You know that SECRETS OF THE CRYPTIDS is now available in audiobook at Audible, Amazon, and Apple! Narrated by the fabulous Jeffery Lynn Hutchins, Secrets of the Cryptids is ready to take you to Glacier National Park and Browning, Montana while you drive to work or work out!
But did you know that SECRETS OF THE CRYPTIDS has a book trailer with NO MUSIC on purpose. Peep this!
AND, I’m delighted to share that SECRETS OF THE CRYPIDS has been selected as a FRESH PICK which means it’s in the running for a 2026 Fresh Fiction Readers Choice Award. Finalists will be announced in March 2027. Fingers and toes crossed!
Paranormal and fantasy gems sale
Get these books fast! This promotion ends Sep 30, 2026!
On the home front...I had a small new release party with a number of close friends to celebrate Secrets of the Cryptids coming into the world. Of course my wait staff were appropriately attired in their tuxedos.
My friend Harry, from Foundry Row Wine & Spirits, brought me this adorable Bigfoot along with Portlandia wine for the celebration.
Phew! That was a LONG post!! Thanks for reading this far! And NOW for the surprise! The first ten (10) readers who comment on this post will receive an Audible code for a free copy the Secrets of the Cryptids Audiobook! All I ask for in return is an honest review on Amazon, Audible, or Goodreads.
Pugs and Kisses!
Sharon






No comments:
Post a Comment